Sunday 11 March 2018

Faux Wood with Lisa

Hi folks, Lisa here and welcome to my post for Tando Creative. This weeks theme is 'Faux Wood'.




I used a Tando tag, embossed with an embossing folder. I painted the tag with a coat of white gesso then applied DecoArt crackle paint. Then painted it with DecoArt Premium Acrylic paints.
Using two of the decorative hinges, I added DecoArt texture sand paste and painted them with the acrylic paints. 
To finish I added the metal embellishment.








Thanks for popping by the Tando blog today.
If you would like to pop over to my blog
Please leave a comment if you wish, I love to hear what you think.
Toodles for now,
Lisa xxx

The Tando and DecoArt products I used are available on the website.

Decorative Hinges    10off Tags Size 6 134x67mm

No comments: