Sunday 18 February 2018

Happy St Valentines Day x

Hello!  Its Valentine's week here in the UK and so I have brought you a heart...a big scribbly heart!!!


I have used the MDF Plaque with the matching greyboard piece from the *Mega Substrates Pack*.  (There are loads of goodies in this pack).  Working on the greyboard first I covered it with *Tinting Base* before adding some *Texture Paste* through the *Mini Mask* 


Then I painted some Primary Magenta over it.  I replaced the mask and added touches of Cobalt Teal Hue onto the dots, rubbing any bits of leftover paint around the rest of it.  Next came some *Crackle Glaze* over some of the dots which, when dry, were treated to some Antiquing Cream!  The heart was also painted in the Cobalt Teal with Crackle Glaze and Antiquing cream added afterwards.  The MDF base was treated the same way.


Trust the Magic of Love!!!!  Take care, Karen x

No comments: