Wednesday 12 July 2017

Media Boards

Hi folks just a quick post of a piece that I did a while back, I love
this little cat stencil from #Stampendous/Dreamweaver.
(Retro Sitting Cat)
I used a Banksy style to decorate three Tando mixed media boards 
these are the best substrate to use as they don't buckle no matter 
what you throw at them. 

 I started with gesso then followed with lots of Deco art chalk Paint
 pale lilac underneath and a pale blue were used to stencil
through. 

 I brayered on Deco Art Chalky finish paint in
 Escape then Romance
followed gently by Inheritance.
I used the same paints to stamp with Andy Skinners Toxic
& the post mark from the shabby chic stamp set. 
black modelling paste was put through the distressed 
sequins stencil and the edges of the media boards.
I hope you have all enjoyed this post and I look forward 
to hearing what you think.
Cheers Dee x




No comments: