Saturday 17 June 2017

Anything Goes Week by Nikki.

Hi all,

Nikki here with a simple and pretty tag, made from Di's lovely new material, it's a plastic tag that takes paint really well, and has a rough and a smooth side, so you can choose which to paint.  It's slightly opaque, but if held to the light can be seen through.  They make really good alternative tags.

I painted the tag first with a thin coat of blue, this left streaks which I liked the effect of on the reverse side.  I then added a layer of DecoArt Americana Glitter paint in crystal, which made the whole tag shimmer.


I stencilled Wish, Hope and Be Happy in Lace chalk paint, and also edged the tag in the same with a piece of sponge.

I love the effect this had of an icy looking tag.


Think I was trying to cool down in this beautiful weather!

Happy Crafting,

Nikki
x

Products Used:
Tando Plastic Tags.
DecoArt Stencil, DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics, Americana Glitter paint, DecoArt Chalk Paint - Lace 2oz.


No comments: