Thursday 29 June 2017

Antique art board with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my last Tando project for June.
This is our Antiquing week in the blog and I think that this altered project looks totally antique.
I made the background with a few Tando stencils and black modelling paste and you can see list later in this post.
Then I misted the background and got this divine textured look with golds, coppers and silvers all around.
One single part of Tando rectangle tray was added over the background and then I arranged more Tando chipboards together with a lot of metal pieces to make the whole Steampunk board.
 I think that my flying scull looks just perfect with all those antique colors.
Don't you like it too?






 Tando products used:
Mask- Letters

Mask - Letters

Giovanna- Eighties
Giovanna - Eighties

Printer's  mini tray

Mini Printer Tray 153mm x 77mm with stand

Wings set

Wings Set

Sculls bag 3
Skulls bag 3

Alphas sheet Block serif- negative chipboards leftovers
Alphas Sheet style Block Serif

Cogs grab bag
Cogs Grab bag

Grid round- the round negative parts
Grid - Round

 DecoArt Media line

No comments: