Tuesday 11 April 2017

Happy Easter - Easter Blessing Arch


Hi friends! Dana here today sharing an arch I created for the Happy Easter theme this week. I started with an inner cut from the Arabian-Style Layered Arch Frame. Next, I covered the arch with a piece of pastel plaid patterned paper.


I embellished the bottom of the arch with a piece of Grass-Flexistrip that I colored with green acrylic paint. I added some "eggs" to the grass, which are some leftover circles from the Round Grid that I also colored with acrylic paint.


I added an Easter bunny die-cut to the top of the arch. I embellished the bunny with a gold bow and some pink glitter glue for the cheeks and ears. I stamped a sentiment with purple chalk ink onto a piece of white cardstock and then cut it out and glued it across the widest section of the arch. I added some dimensional peach paint dots and a decorative looped trim around the edge of the arch to finish.

You can find the chipboard I used for this project in the Tando Creative Retail Store. There are several different styles of arches and grids available. We'd love to see your creativity! Share your work with us in Tando's Creative Zone on Facebook.

No comments: