Thursday 20 April 2017

Create canvas for Anything goes week


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Anything goes Tando week.
This time I made this big altered canvas with a lot of DecoArt products and a lot of Tando chipboards.
The stamps are from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps company and fit the mood of this word " Create" I picked as my canvas title.


I used a few Mixed Media techniques here such as  DecoArt Texture paste with  Tando different stencils, painting over the stencilled areas, stamping over canvas and stamping and die cutting images; stamping over tissue paper and gluing it with gel mediums; making paint splashes and using paints and mediums over different chipboards.
Here you can see the title covered with mix of paints and gloss mediums.Part of alphabet stencil is seen here too.







Grid chipboard was painted with DecoArt Media line acrylic and the flowers were covered with Crackle Glaze medium.





Tando products used:
Grid Round chipboard
Grid - Round

Create word
Word - Create

Flowers with stems - Grab bag
Flowers with stems grab bag

Mask Musical
Mask Musical 15cm x 15cm

Splatters mask
Splatters Mask

Have your say mask
A Skinner Stencil - HAVE YOUR SAY

Mask  Letters
Mask - Letters

DecoArt Media line

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Soooooooooooo love the colors. It's all so happy and fun - makes me smile. Xj.