Monday 6 February 2017

Adding Fabric Week

I love adding fabric to this chipboard and have done it a few times.  It adds a completely different dimension.  Today I have covered a *heart* and added it to a *media board*.


I beaded the fabric before I glued it onto the heart, tucking the raw edges around to the back.  For the media board I gesso'd and then laid some *crackle paste* through the *heart* mask.  When it was dry I gently sponged on some *DecoArt Yellow Green Light* followed by *Primary Magenta* until I felt the balance was right.  A little light stamping and a torn strip of fabric finishes it off.

For more idea on using fabric with our products take a look in our Gallery *here*.

Thank you for looking today and do call again.  Hugs, Karen x

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Love this Karen, I love adding texture especially fabric to these sort of projects too.. Yours is looking fab.. Hugs Tracey x