Saturday 17 December 2016

Holiday house of Joy with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my Holidays Tando post!

As you all know I love Tando printer trays in any shape and this is a new one I made a Christmas House of joy .
I made a small tutorial for you and hope you like my new Tando creation!


Product list:
Cardstock, paper- Canvas Corp, 7 Gypsies, Chipboards- Tando Creative, Paints, mists- Tattered Angels, Sticker- Paper House, glitter, glaze- craft shop
Step by step: 1. Paint the chipboard house shaped tray with blue and white paints (Tattered Angels).

2. Cover the back chipboard with 7 Gypsies paper and glue it to the outer frame


3. Paint the small  Tando chipboard shapes and glaze them over. Glue them into the windows




4. Add paper cuts from 7 Gypsies papers into the windows as shown.
.5. Add the sentiment sticker on the top. 6. Add red painted glitter star on the top





Tando products used:

Mini House Printer Tray 174mm x 114mm


Christmas Minis - Trees/Snowflakes/Gifts

Christmas Minis - 3D star, stars, sleighs, holly

No comments: