Sunday 3 July 2016

Recipe Week With Lisa

Goodly Morn' to you all. This weeks theme at Tando is 'recipe week'- use 1 embossing folder, 2 ribbons and 3 gems.

So, here is my creation...



I used the Tando Home Key Hanger Kit. This is a beautiful kit with three little 3D houses to build and decorate. You can have a lot of fun with this. 

I chose the colour palette to match my hall way (he he he), a teal blue and brown with gold touches. 




For the roof of each house, I embossed some thick card with an embossing folder, inked it, added some of the paint and a touch of gilding wax before attaching it to each house. 



I then added 3 pearl gems to the front of each of the houses. 
To finish, I added cream satin ribbon to hang the backboard and tided some blue organza ribbon round the cream ribbon knots. 


To see my creation in more detail, visit my blog here


Bits and pieces I used... 



Home Key Hanger Kit    MISH MESH rubber stamp set

Thanks for popping by,
Lisa xxx

No comments: