Friday 29 July 2016

Butterfly Card

For our butterfly theme, I've made a card using another of the soon to be released card packs:




I've inked through the {Mini Flourish Stencil} onto the card blank and used {DecoArt White Modelling Paste} through it onto a tag.

I've painted the {Mini Butterflies} and {Mini Heart} with acrylic paint.

Once dry, I used spray ink and water to colour the tags, making sure that the colour got deep into the grooves of the texture paste. I also splatted the card blank with spray ink.

I've used #Stampendous Frantage packs to decorate the butterflies and heart.
I've stamped and heat embossed the butterflies with Sky Blue Embossing Powder and stamped and embossed the heart with Detail Capri Embossing Powder, both from the {Teal Frantage Jewel Kit}.

I've finished everything off with some doodles and used the black card from the stencil pack to surround the tag.

Kaz xxx