Tuesday 19 April 2016

Anything goes by Dee

Hi everyone Dee here with my next post over at the 
For those of you who were at ministry I apologise 
that you are seeing this piece again.
This is one of the new Tando tag's I created it from one
Stampendous stamp set , embossing powders and 
Deco Art media acrylic products.
Firstly I put black modelling paste through the stencil 
that comes with the stamp set. Next I put crackle 
paste around the edges.
Once dry I coloured the area with the acrylic paint and used 
Prussian Blue hue on the crackle paste edges.
                                  Next I triple embossed the larger circle pattern directly 
                                                                          onto the tag 
I use triple embossed the smaller circle onto a Tando circle.
Strips of black card were ripped and stuck onto the tag.
I hope you have enjoyed this post
Cheers Dee X
Products Used
  1. Tando products used Set of 5 Long Tags Grab bag of Circles.
  2. Deco Art products Media fluid acrylics  Cobalt Teal Prussian Blue HueMedia Antiquing: Carbon Black, Media crackle paste & black modelling paste.
  3. Stampendous Stamps KAFFEE KLATSCH rubber stamp set
  4. Stampendous embossing powder.

4 comments:

Redanne said...

This is beautiful Dee, gorgeous textures and wonderful colours!

Stampendous said...

Love this project, Dee! It's a gorgeous use of color and texture!

Words and Pictures said...

Fabulous - with an amazing look of ancient Celtic jewellery combined with otherworldly skies - it's magical, Dee!
Alison x

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Oh gorgeous project and super yummie texture!!! loving it!