Monday 22 February 2016

Recipe week!

Hi peeps!  For the 1st time we are using a recipe for our prompt this week...

One Stencil/mask, 2 buttons, 3 colours

Whenever I go up to London I go by train.  I have made a little holder for my tickets and my Oyster Card.


The base is grungepaper which has been painted.  I used the *Random Circles* mask to add the  blue and green circles.  Then I doodled around them to make them stand out more.  The buttons are from the *Button Grab Bag* and have been painted to match.



You can find more pictures and info on my blog *here* if you would like to see.

Please feel free to join in with our recipe.  You don't have to use Tando products to be entered into our monthly draw.  Take a look at the monthly tab at the top of our blog.

Thank you for popping by and do come back soon, Karen xxx


1 comment:

Craftyfield said...

Love this idea, something personal AND useful! Great happy colours too...