Friday 26 February 2016

one stencil, Two buttons, Three colours by Dee

Hi everyone it's Dee here today with my make for
 for recipe week which is use one stencil, Two buttons 
and three colours. 


I started with the lovely mixed media boards x3.
Next I used A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Tread Carefully
and put the texture crackle paste through the stencil and waited for it to dry.


Once dry I painted each one of the boards with Deco Art fluid acrylic in one of the three colours.
I also painted 3 x card in each of the three colours next I stamped onto the boards & cards with some stamps from my stash.
I stamped with versa fine black ink and clear embossed the boards, & gold on the coordinated colour card. Next I ripped the card and glued it down over the same letter on the media board.

For the next step I used media antiquing cream which I knocked back with a damp cloth. Next I dry brushed with white Gesso. To finish i decorated with two buttons and clock parts from my stash. I also used the Tando bookplates.
Thats it for today! I hope you enjoyed 
this post see you soon
Cheers Dee X

Products Used

  1. Tando products:- Mixed Media Boards 80mm x 116mmMini Book Plates & A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Tread Carefully.
  2. Deco Art media products Used:- Media Antiquing: Carbon BlackMedia: White Crackle PASTEFluid Acrylics: Cobalt Teal: Cadmium Orange &  Quinacridone Red.


1 comment:

ionabunny said...

These are yummy, delicious, opulent and gorgeous. Love them. Hugz