Tuesday 1 December 2015

December colour theme.

Helloooooo!  Its December today and the race is on for Christmas!  If you like to make your presents why not check us out as there are many things on our site that would make lovely presents, decorated or not.  Today I have a *FAERY DOOR KIT* for you coloured using this months colour theme.  This is fantastic for all little (and big) faery lovers!!!!  I had a lot of help from my 3yr old Grandaughter who 'told' me where to put the colours :-P


mmm...there is a mushroom in the kit but she doesn't like eating them so that had to be left out hahahaha!!!!!  (I shall use it on another project.)  There is lots of sparkle & glow on this little door and I think it may find its way to a certain little girls room!  Here is the kit naked...


Thank you for popping by and please come back soon!  If you would like to join us in any of our prompts then please take a look at the December tab at the top of our blog.

Hugs, Karen x

1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

fabulous fairy door Karen - loving the choice of colours!!! lol xx