Monday 23 November 2015

Trees….

Hi, Carol with you today and this week our theme is:- TREES

This is my offering:-


I started with a mixed media board, 74mm x 138, I painted using DecoArt mixed media fluid acrylics with the tinting base… once dry I stencilled Kaz's tree - this is a great stencil/mask set you get the tree stencil and mask and then two different overlays… check it out here  I used both overlays and then added some glossy accents… My owl is from the mini owls set and was painted and then hi-lights added with black and white pens and some glossy accents.  The stamped image is a very old one and very apt!!

Don't forget we have a challenge running that anyone can enter! all you have to do is make a piece based on one of our weekly themes, and as one is always a free week you can enter anything… check the link here - the prize is your choice of some great Tando goodies - hope you can enter you never know you might be the lucky player who has an early Christmas Present…

Don't forget to pop back during the week for some more TREE projects.

TFL xx

No comments: