Saturday 31 October 2015

Stars in my eyes..





   


.. for you! Hi, Gez here with a little something for the 'Anything Goes' challenge.

So hard to get good photographs this time of the year because of the lighting! I was trying to get a decent shot of silver acrylic it seems impossible! I hope you like my little plaque!


I've used some of the stars from the {Grab Bag of Stars} you get so many in this bag for such a great price!

Grab Bag of Stars

No need to add any undercoat, I went straight to adding silver acrylic paints..


For the base of the plaque, I used one of the boards from the 74mmx138mm {Mixed Media Boards} pack.
Again you get 5 in the pack for such a great price!

Mixed Media Boards 74mm x 138mm

I did use some white Gesso this time so I could write in it while it was still wet!

I love writing messages!

Next I swiped different colours of Distress Inks onto the board and sparkly glue!


  Gotta have some sparkle & shine!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 


No comments: