Tuesday 27 October 2015

Christmas Robins

Helloooo!  I adored having a play with these little fellas!  These *Robins* are NEW this year and so darned cute!  They come in a pack of 6 and you can choose from MDF or Greyboard.  I used the greyboard ones and made up some decorations...


They have a lot of sparkle so I also took a pic with a flash so that you could see that...


The bodies of the robins have been covered with paper that I decorated myself using bronze paint and some stamping...


Once glued together I covered them with some DecoArt Clear Glitter paint to give them sparkle.  Two of them have been mounted onto matching cotton reels while the other four have been stuck back to back to make two hanging decorations.  Here is the pack as it comes, complete with separate wings and tummies...


I hope you enjoyed a little bit of Christmas in amongst all the Halloween stuff hahaha!!!!!  If you fancy playing along with our themes at anytime than do take a look at the tab at the top of the blog for more information about how you can win a prize if you do.

Take care out there, Karen xxx



1 comment:

Carol Plume said...

What lovely robins Karen.. Very festive xx