Sunday 6 September 2015

September Colour challenge

Sunday again?!! They keep on coming! Hope you are warm and snuggly as we transition into autumn in the northern hemisphere, a time of great challenge for some. So exciting seeing my friends on the other side of our little blue ocean planet, happy as they leap into spring!

It's my turn to share a creation today using the oh so, gorgeous colours for the September colour challenge


Nom, nom, nom

Here's my little creation..



I've made another hanging plaque!

I used one of the 80mmx116mm {Mixed Media Boards} 
They are a lovely size..

Mixed Media Boards 80mm x 116mm

First I gave the board a layer of white Gesso.. not because it needed it but I wanted to be able to push my paint around on the surface.. I used acrylic paints, watercolour crayon and even a pencil!

While it was drying I worked on one of the large butterflies

Butterfly Grab Bag

Here's a little close up of the gorgeous butterfly.. painted, inked, glittered and splattered !!


I am totally in love with these colours.. I hope you can join in with this challenge, there is a link at the top of the creative blog or you can jump straight there from {HERE!}

Happy creating, Gez


2 comments:

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

I can't get enough of hanging plaques myself love yours and the lovely butterflies. A very beautiful & feminine plaque x

Karen said...

Its really beautiful!!! I love the little bits of glitter & the splats x