Friday 11 September 2015

Each second counts: Get painty with Irit

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to my new Tando post.
This canvas is sure the painty one. As you can see I used tons of paints, but then I used quite a few of gorgeous Tando stencils too.
The most seen is the Clock one as this whole piece  is about time. I made this title for " Life is short. Each second counts" and the clock is all about seconds we should count. Then I added numbers  from Have you say stencil  and quite a few stripes  over the stamped background with Stripes  stencil.
So  even without chipboards  this altered canvas is still full of Tando spirit. And I hope you like it.



Tando products used:
Clock mask

Clock Mask

Stripes mask

Mask - Stripes

Have you say mask

A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Have Your Say


1 comment:

Karen said...

This is fabulous Irit! I love the little abacas x