Tuesday 18 August 2015

Anything Goes by Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are well and enjoying the summer.
I have a media board for you today.
I coloured a media board with chalky based paint and then 
sprayed with colour spray's.
I used the floral grab bag, tall leaves and Flourish 5.
These were painted with deco art media paint and gold embossed.
Small clock faces were stamped onto card coloured and covered
 in crackle accents.
The dragon fly was stamped onto the media board and embossed.
I stamped the dragon fly onto distress coloured card and cut out.
Everything was glued into place and bead embellishments were used 
to finish off the dragon fly.
PRODUCTS USED
  1. Tando creative Flourish 5, Floral grab bag, Tall leaves &  Media boards.
  2. Deco art Media paints.



6 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

STUNNING Dee xx I just want to stetch into the computer and have a touchy, feely!! GORGEOUS colours ♥♥

Karen said...

Beautiful work Dee!!! x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is fabulous!

Dawn said...

WOW Dee, this is superb my lovely. Packed with techniques and I love the colours x x x

Liz's creative corner said...

Awesome design hun, love it xx

Words and Pictures said...

Utterly beautiful work from Dee - wow!
Alison x