Tuesday 9 June 2015

Heat It Up - Bold Teardrop Necklace


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a fun necklace that I created for Heat It Up theme this week. I wear a lot of black, so when I wear jewelry I like bold colorful accents. I started with an Oval Teardrop Jewelry Chipboard (you get two in a package!) and added several bright colors of Iced Enamels Relique Powder. I set the color with a heat gun. This was a quick and easy project!


You can find this chipboard and more in the Tando Creative Retail Store! We'd love to have you join the Heat It Up Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

whyducks said...

This is gorgeous!

Dawn said...

Simply stunning, a beautiful creation my lovely x x x x

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful ♥