Friday 26 June 2015

Flower Power with Irit


Hello my dear crafty friends!
 Welcome to Tando Flower power week. 
 Today I am going to share a wooden altered board that was made with a lot of Tando products and some techniques I tried over this altered piece.
The bare wooden board was painted with  green paint and then I added  Long Flourish Tando mask and some special shiny paint made with pigments and gel medium. This was an experiment and as you can see this paint works perfectly over the regular acrylic painted board.
The half of Tando Iron gate  was painted with white gesso and then distressed with a bit of black/grey paint over the dry white gesso. 
The chipboard flowers and leaves were painted  with the same gel medium paints as the masked swirls and I just added some bling centres over them.




For this project I used Two Paper Divas Life's little sayings  is wonderful stamp set to make a statement over this altered project.


Tando products used for this project:
Tando Mini's - Flowers

Tando Mini's - Leaves 2

Wrought Iron Gate Small

Mask - Long Flourish

No comments: