Saturday 20 June 2015

Anything Goes with Gez!

Happy Saturday!

I am delighted to be sharing a chunky mixed media journal page with you today. This was so much fun to create!!


For the base of my chunky page I used a {sheet of chipboard} from a 6"x6" pack.

 5 pack of 6" x 6" Chipboard Sheets

I played around with acrylic paints until I was happy with the background!

And then applied a thick layer of medium gel through the gorgeous {Giovanna - Spiral} mask.

Giovanna - Spiral

What a very pretty mask!

While everything was drying, I set about concentrating on my focal image and decided to use the {Hippy Chick} stencil from {Andy Skinner}

A Skinner Stencil/Mask - Hippy Chick 

I traced one of the girls onto a piece of journal page, cut and glued it to the page. The sentiment was embossed using white embossing powder. And stars were added to the journal page using gold acrylic paint.

I hope you like my art journal page.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.
Happy creating, Gez 
 

3 comments:

Carol Plume said...

gorgeous page Gez… love the colours xx

Katie said...

Fab page and love all the detail that has gone into this

Gio said...

I love it!!!:-)