Wednesday 8 April 2015

Deer To My Heart ATC


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a fun ATC that I created with some odds and ends that were laying about my craft space. I started with a blank Artist Trading Card and then covered it with a scrap of denim. I spread whipped spackle over the Giovanna Doily Mask to add both some texture and a beautiful print to the card. I painted a heart from the Grab Bag of Hearts with dimensional glitter paint and then backed it with a piece of lace. The heart was a fun piece to use as a base for embellishments! I painted a number 2 from the Arthur Number Set with yellow acrylic paint for a pop of color. I finished this piece with a resin flower and some letter stickers.

You can find these products and more in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to have you join our Paint It Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow! That sparkle has come out beautifully on the denim hasn't it! Lovely ATC xxx

Gio said...

Such a little treasure. Love it!