Monday 20 April 2015

Anything Goes in April

I'm kicking off this week's Anything Goes for ~{Tando}~:


I've used DecoArt's ~{White Modelling Paste}~ through part of the ~{Letters Mask}~. While that was drying, I've painted ~{Karen's Frame Gothic Arch}~ with a blend of DecoArt White Chalky Finish paint and  ~{Cobalt Teal Fluid Acrylic}~. When that was dry I stamped a crackle stamp onto it and inked the edges.

I stuck a stamped image behind the frame, then added some colour inside the heart and filled the gap with ~{Clear Liquid Glass}~.

I've finished off with some doodling and a greeting.

Keep coming back this week to see what the rest of the team creates. If you join in with our themes, you can win some Tando goodies.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Craftychris said...

So sweet and fab texture in the background xxx

Karen said...

Gorgeous! x

Carol Plume said...

So classically simple - love it xx

Katie said...

Beautiful card and i love the crackle effect frame