Tuesday 10 February 2015

Bee Happy ATC with Dana


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an ATC that I created for the Cover With Paper Theme this week. I covered both the Artist Trading Card and the piece of Round Grid with a grainy tissue paper. I added color with Gelatos, ink and paint. I topped the layers of chipboard with a stamped bee, that I colored with watercolor pencils and a coat of Distress Stickles. I finished the card with a simple sentiment.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/artist-trading-cards-p-288.html
http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/grid-round-p-849.html

You can pick up this chipboard in the Tando Creative Retail Store. We'd love to have you join the Cover With Paper Challenge! To be in with a chance of winning some great Tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on any of our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using the inlinkz tool located at the top of the Tando Blog. You don't have to use any Tando product, but, if you do, you will be entered into the draw twice! There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 challenges. We look forward to seeing your creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Gorgeous Dana! I know how tricky the round grid would have been :-D Worth it though x