Wednesday 14 January 2015

embossing it...

Hi Carol with you today, continuing with our weekly theme I have created an embossed media board…

I started off by painting my board with acrylic paint and once dry I then ran it thro' my big shot using an embossing folder….I then added perfect pearls and spritzed with water to make the colour fast…


Taking 3 x butterflies from the grab bag I painted with acrylic paint and embossed with a text embossing folder then added treasure gold across the top…. I attached these to my stamped phrase…


We would love to have you play along with us this week - link your embossing project, not just your blog,  here to be in with a chance of winning a selection of Tando goodies of your choice.  You don't have to use any Tando products, but, if you do you will be entered into the draw twice.  There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, please don't link your project to more than 5 (FIVE) challenge blogs, once of which being Tando… we look forward to seeing your creations.

TFL xx


No comments: