Tuesday 7 October 2014

Orange is the new Black

Hi everyone Simply Monica here sharing my first official Tando post!  I am super excited to be a part of such an amazing company with such talented ladies..  So,this week is colour week and its
Orange & Black

I used Tando's Layered Arch with Cobweb
Layered Arch with Cobweb
What I did was separated the pieces to form this double arch and I left a spot where you can add your favorite 2014 Halloween photo
 I covered the chipboard with some Authentique patterned paper, used some embossing powder on the web and added some ghoulish creatures!!
 Here is a closeup look of the with and spiderweb with a nice chunky spider




I hope everyone has enjoyed my post for today and be sure to check daily to seel all the gorgeous DT inspiration and be sure to join in the Tando challenge!

Simply Monica

3 comments:

Kaz said...

That amazing Monica! xx

Cocofolies said...

This is so cute Monica... love this! :) x

simply monica said...

Thanks so much