Sunday 26 October 2014

Free For All - Layered Arch with Cobweb


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an Layered Arch with Cobweb that I created for the Free For All theme this week. I could have used the entire arch set to create a 4-layer arch, but decided to use only 2 layers and save the other pieces for a future project. I covered both layers of the arch with a coat of black acrylic paint. I dressed up the top layer of the arch with glitter glue, for some fun sparkle, and some white dimensional paint, for a more realistic looking cobweb.


I added a thick coat of glittery flock to this Spider.

http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/layered-arch-with-cobweb-p-735.html http://www.tando-creative.co.uk/catalog/grab-spiders-p-740.html



Here is the same arch set designed with all 4 layers, created by Di. In addition to the pieces I used, she incorporated a tree from the Graveyard Set and added the bats to the background using the Haunted House Mask.

Thanks for stopping by today! You can now swing by the Tando Retail Store to pick up these pieces for yourself!

~Dana

No comments: