Tuesday 19 August 2014

Free For All - Bracelet

Hi!  Its Caroline here with my project for this weeks Free For All theme.


To make this bracelet I used some Tando Creative Leaves as a template.  I drew around them onto shrink plastic!

Leaf Branch with Loose Leaves currently on sale!



I then used a stamp to create the dotted design, punched a hole, and then heated.

They then end up x7 times smaller than before and ideal for jewellery use!

Before and After!

I had such fun with this.  Shrink plastic is one of those things I forget to use but when I do its just wonderful how the shape changes and quite delightful to use.  I am easily pleased. :)

Caroline ♥


3 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous! I love the vibrant shade of green.

simply monica said...

How unique is this love love it

Kaz said...

What a clever idea, love the colour! xxx