Tuesday 18 February 2014

Free For All - Floral Arch


Hi Tando fans! Dana here today sharing an arch for the Free For All theme this week. I started this piece by layering a book page, strips of masking tape and a scrap of cheesecloth onto the inner cut of an Arabian Style Layered Arch Frame. I used a portion of the gorgeous Poppy Mask and some molding paste to add some dimensional flowers to my arch.




Once the flowers were dry I painted them with Twinkling H2Os and then lightly spritzed the arch with white mist. Once the arch was dry I embellished to finish.




Thanks so much for stopping by today!

5 comments:

♥Gemma♥ said...

Absolutely gorgeous and love the colours...very eye catching!!
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Cocofolies said...

The same for me Dana, love your composition and the fabulous colours on this!!! Great use of the Poppy mask on my whishlist :) xx

Words and Pictures said...

Wow - your poppies look amazing!
Alison x

Gio said...

Ah those poppies..a new must have !

Gorgeous arch, Dana!

roc said...

Great job!