Friday 29 November 2013

This makes me happy mini album: Celebrate week

Hello my dear crafty friends!
Irit is here again and this  is our Celebrate week. So here is my celebration: my dear grandson's 2 years old celebration mini album. I didn't use a lot of embellishments here, so the only one used were those Tando cupcakes and they were added to fit the photo rubber cupcake.


 I covered those bare chipboards with fancy puffy paints and a lot of glitter and they look pretty much real. 

Don't you just want to take a bit? 
Just one more page with my adorable grandson Omer.



And those delicious chipboards from Tando Creative





3 comments:

Cocofolies said...

A cute mini-album Irit. And I love your use of puffy paints on these cupcakes !! Coco x

Kaz said...

Love this Irit. Those cupcakes look very tasty! xx

roc said...

this is so cute!