Tuesday 1 October 2013

Nature around mini book:Garden week


Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to Tando Garden week.
Irit is here and this time I made a wooden mini album with  my cover full of Tando  chipboards .
I call this mini album Nature call and as this is all about nature I used leaves from Leaves mini chipboards set and a Bird on a branch on another corner.

All Tando pieces are covered with a mix of embossing powders to make this mixed coloured look of my leaves and a solid coloured look of the bird and the branch.



 I hope you got  some fall inspiration and see you again soon!

4 comments:

Katherine said...

Beautiful I love all that stamping and colour.

roc said...

oh..that's a truly wonderful project! i'm loving those colors!

Cocofolies said...

Really gorgeous Irit ! I love the colours you used and all the beautiful details on it (like your embossed Tando chippies !). Thank you for the Garden inspiration :) Coco x

Isabelle Norris said...

That's gorgeous !!