Friday 18 October 2013

Flying ATC

I went a bit sideways and made my 'thing that flies' an ATC.



I made an inky background and used one of the faces on the ~{Baroque Mask}~ for the focus. I doodled around it to make it stand out slightly.

I then inked through some letters from the ~{Have Your Say Mask}~ onto a gessoed book page and cut out and doodled those. I stick them onto black card for strength and definition.

Finally I took one set of wings from the ~{Wings and Hearts Set}~ and cut them to make 2 separate wings. They were painted and I've inked and stamped them before inking the edges and doodling.

They were carefully stuck onto the back.

I hope you've enjoyed the week so far, we still have more Flying Things to come.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

roc said...

I'm loving this!

Cocofolies said...

Really gorgeous Kaz, I love your beautiful addition of wings !! Coco xx

Katherine said...

Beautiful Kaz, I love the inky background and the mask - gorgeous :)

Carol Plume said...

what a great ATC ....loving those wings and that great inked background. xx