Saturday 7 September 2013

Orange, Red and Yellow Card

There has been some gorgeousness on the blog this week hasn't there?

Here is what I made for the colour theme. I love how the Mini Range is perfect for accents on cards



I had so much fun making this one. I started out doing the stripes using part of the ~{Evolution Mask}~ then painted the arrows from the ~{Mini Arrow Set}~ and some stars from the ~{Mini Stars Set}~ with Fresco paints. I doodled and put Glossy Accents on them.

I used a cute stamp with watercolours and a strip of washi tape on card before finishing off with the greeting.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful work Kaz xxx

Cocofolies said...

Super cuteeeeeee !!!!!!! xx

roc said...

This is so cute!

Words and Pictures said...

This is so much fun, Kaz!
Alison x