Sunday 18 August 2013

Follow your dreams : Andi Skinner week

Hello my dear crafty friends and welcome to our Andi Skinner week!
Irit is here again  and I hope to inspire you a bit this week with my new project.
This time it's my new Mixed Media canvas all made with a lot of stamps,  a lot of Andi's gorgeous masks and even more mediums ,mists and colours.


 I used black gesso for the  stencilled images and white gesso for two more  masks and then misted it  with a lot of Lindy's Stamp  Gang mists around. The more- the better. Some embossing powders were added over the  upper  mask  too. Then I just stamped (VLVS) randomly and a lot. 
As my last touch  I added just one embellishment cluster with more paint and mists and this was it. 






Here are all stencils I used for this MM project







See you again in a week or so with more Tando inspiration!

5 comments:

Dawn said...

Awe Irit this is gorgeous sweetie. I love all the texture and drips, you have applied some fab techniques. The embellies in the corner work beautifully and help balance your composition, superb work.
Hugs x

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Irit. Love all the details xx

LindaS said...

Gorgeous background and design. I especially like the cluster and silhouettes.

Cocofolies said...

Wow, this is gorgeous Irit !!! I love especially this fabulous eye with its half-bead on it that really pops up among all other details, but all is beautiful !! xx

roc said...

You did a great job!