Tuesday 23 July 2013

Winged Things - Birds from Balloons

This week  we are all about the winged things, so I made this card:


I took 2 balloons from the ~{Grab Bag of Balloons}~, which is not the Mini's, and cut the ties off, then painted them with Paperartsy Fresco paints, adding highlights and doodles once dry.

The wings are from the ~{Mini Butterflies Pack}~ cut in half and painted. I've stamped the wings and doodled on them.

I've doodled on the card for the beaks and legs and added googly eyes for them, before stamping the greeting.

Don't forget to keep coming back to see what the rest of the team have made.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

roc said...

I love this!

ionabunny said...

Excellent birds. So cute. Love it

Cocofolies said...

OMG, how beautiful and well done it is... I adore what you have done with the balloons Kaz, I wish that I had seen birds in them too
!!! And you doodles on them are so lovely... xx

Words and Pictures said...

They are absolutely enchanting - love them to bits!
Alison x

Carol Plume said...

fabbie xx

LindaS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LindaS said...

Wonderful birds. Live the colors and especially the blue dots.