Wednesday 10 July 2013

Wednesday's book cover

Today its Carol with you and my take on the "squared off" book cover kit....

The kit comes with two cut out front covers, two blank pieces of chipboard the same size as the front covers, a spine, 8 slide mounts and a large book frame...

I decided to split the kit in half and have created two pieces -

This first piece is mounted onto the front of my art journal, and uses 4 of the slide mounts, large book frame and 4 of the slide mounts.



This is the second piece:-



The base was made from the blank chipboard and the spine used to create the covers....The front cover and slide mounts were then attached to the front....

Pop on over to my blog if you would like more information.

Also, don't forget as its Wednesday we have a new post over on the challenge blog - hope to see you there....

6 comments:

Katherine said...

Super I love those hot air balloons and all the layers :)

Neil said...

Loving all the layers and the use of the paste to add texture too! I always enjoy seeing how these kits are used.

Cocofolies said...

Both pieces are fabulous Carol !!! And cleverly done using only one kit ! :) I love both ! xx

Karen said...

WOW Carol...these are gorgeous xxx

Kaz said...

Both are gorgeous Carol xxx

Words and Pictures said...

They're both fab!
Alison x