Monday 25 March 2013

Easter Projects - Happy Easter Layout


Hi Tandoettes!  Dana here today sharing a layout for the Easter theme this week. Tando has some fabulous new Easter themed chipboard pieces! I used some Mini Rabbits and a bow from the Mini Easter Eggs set on this page.


There are several fun rabbit designs in the Mini Rabbit Set.  This leaping rabbit is my favorite.  I colored him with a simple coat of acrylic paint. I added another rabbit to the flower pattern printed in the lower left-hand corner of this page.


This little bow is from the Mini Easter Egg set. I also colored this piece with acrylic paint and topped that with a thin coat of Stickles.







Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Traceyr said...

Those little rabbits are so cute. :)

Words and Pictures said...

What a delicious layout... cute Easter shapes, Tando!!
Alison x

Kaz said...

So cute Dana xx

ionabunny said...

Lovely. Bunnies so cute