Sunday 20 January 2013

Art- my way of life:Ink week

Hello,my dear crafty friends! Irit is here again and this time with my paint project. This is Tando altered Octagon printers tray and I made it as my Way of Life and Art is my way of life. So art goes with paints and I really made it about paint. You can see my stamped (100 Proof Press company)  Artist Palette  painted with Creative Inspirations Paints; some " blood drops" of my soul are dropped with red paint; then the whole frame was painted with Ranger Tattered Rose distress paint. The inside was painted with Ranger Distress stains and even my flowers were paint misted.The swirl is a painted part of Tando journaling plate .I also painted this brass metal charm and my letters. I think this is my " most painted" Tando project ever.
Here is another look over this painted project and also I know that this is an Ink week, I made it with all possible colouring mediums and inks are here for sure, over my stamped images.
See you next time with more Tando inspiration!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

It's beautiful Irit :)

Craftychris said...

What a fabulous project! Love the flowers and letters and the Distress Paint sounds fab - must look into that! xx

ionabunny said...

That's fun and lovely