Friday 28 September 2012

Gothic Arch Mini Book


Greeting Tando fans! Dana here today sharing a mini book today that I created with some fabulous pieces of Tando Creative Chipboard.  I wanted to create a mini book that was a little more unique than something store-bought.  I have a love for Gothic arches and thought that the Tando Gothic Arch Layered Frames made a great base for my book.


Even with the addition of three coats of paint, the Tando chipboard did not lose any integrity and easily supports the floral and resin embellishments I added to the cover.  Once the chipboard frames were dry, I glued pieces of patterned paper to the back of each frame to create my book pages. 

Thanks for stopping by today!  If you're interested in some Tando Creative Chipboard, be sure to visit their site.  There is a wonderful selection of brand new designs!

4 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

Wow! That's stunning & the colours are so pretty ♥

ionabunny said...

That's so lovely. What a great idea

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely gorgeous - those arches are such an amazing shape... and your painted frames and papers are the perfect way to set them off!
Alison x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The shape reminds me of those gorgeous stained glass windows in churches....