Monday 20 August 2012

3d and alterables

This week we're tempting you with our 3D and Alterable projects....

I'm kicking off the week with.................



So, ok I might be cheating a bit here, but, I've altered a mousetrap - yep, under all of this was a "normal" mousetrap!  I'm just loving the new minis and on this piece I've used the mini flowers and leaves....

Pop on over to my blog for further details.

Keep checking back through out the week there are some fab projects coming up...

TFL




4 comments:

Karen said...

Very inventive Carol...love it :D x

Gez Butterworth said...

Fab-U-Lous! Wow! Who would have thought! The mini's look perfect ♥ Loving the pig with wings xx

Angelnorth said...

Fabulous mousetrap (and definitely no longer usable for its original purpose so full marks on the alteration scale from me!)

Di said...

I love this Carol, what a fab item to alter.