Tuesday 10 July 2012

And now....time to meet the new members of our Design Team and to celebrate we have Blog Candy

I have to say we had so many amazing entries for our design team.  After managing to put together a shortlist of 10 we had the heart breaking task of having to pick the final successful applicants......heart breaking because we knew we had to let some people down!  We had originally asked for 2 new members but this was just impossible so, after much deliberation, we are finally ready to name our 4 new design team members.

And to celebrate.....if you leave a comment and become a follower (if you're not already) we'll draw a name from the comments at random on Thursday and I'll send you a little something ;o)

Sooo, drum roll please for....

From the UK:

Katherine Sutton:


My name is Katherine Sutton (or sutty to scrapbookers), I am a wife and Mum to two beautiful and energetic boys who are the main features of my scrapbook pages. I came across scrapbooking in 2006 when my mother-in-law gave me a kit, and enjoyed the combination of playing with paper and storing memories.

 I delight in creating with paper, adding inks, paints, mists, layers, texture and trying out new techniques. My scrapbook style is constantly changing, though is fairly messy at the moment and I rarely complete a page or project without having inky hands at the end.

 I love the dimension that chipboard adds to my projects and all the different things you can do with it so I am really looking forward to joining the Tando Design Team.


Geraldine Butterworth:


Hi, my name is Geraldine but I'm also known as Gez in the crafty world and beyond! I love all things crafty especially papercrafts and enjoy challenges and swaps and getting inky and messy! You can see my creations here at Dragonfly Dreams.. http://gezzybscraftybits.blogspot.co.uk/

I live in the north west of England in a rural Pennine town and enjoy hill walking with my 3 lovely children at the weekends. My other interests include photography, sketching and art journaling. I am looking forward to being part of a fantastic talented Design Team and combining my love of rubber stamps with Tando's unique range of chipboard designs.

From the USA:

Dana Tatar:


My name is Dana Tatar and I live just minutes away from the beautiful Gulf waters of Florida's coast in the United States. I am a stay-at-home mom to two daughters. I married my high school sweetheart in 2003 and have been happy ever since. I graduated college with a degree in Biochemistry and worked in that field for about 3 years before I gave birth to my first daughter and decided to stay home full time.

I have had many hobbies over the years, but scrapping is the one that really gives me satisfaction. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter. I love to mix products from different collections on my layouts and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture.

I love fussy cutting and flowers and both can be seen on the majority of my layouts. I would say that my dominant scrappy styles are clean and simple and pretty chic, but I do like to mix things up a bit, depending on the paper or photos I want to use. When I'm not scrapping, I enjoy cooking and baking, reading, listening to music and spending time outdoors with my family and basset hound. I'm thrilled to be a part of this talented team of artists!

Visit my blog at http://datatar.blogspot.com

From Austria:

Caro Brabenetz:


My name is Caro, I'm 34 years old and I live with my three children and my husband in Vienna (Austria). As I am a stay-at-home-mom I have much time to be creative and my kids get creative more and more too.

In the past I didn't believe that I could do anything creative. But as I discovered rubber stamping it was a revelation for me - I could create beautiful things without having to draw! A few months later I began to scrap too. Now I am incorporating stamps into my layouts more and more.

I love to create cards, layouts, minibooks, altered art, art journaling pages and of course ATCs. I have my own ATC challengeblog (of course with an awesome designteam) with additional forum where we have much fun.

I am so happy to be offered the chance to create for Tando Creative and I'm really looking forward to crafting with these wonderful chipboards!

If you want to take a look at my blog you're most welcome:

18 comments:

Helen said...

Congratulations to you all. I can't wait to see what you do.

Zoechaos said...

Welcome to the team girls looking forward to seeing your Tando projects XOXO Zoe

Canonbury creations said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Canonbury creations said...

Congratulations to the new DT members looking forward to your inspiration:)
Val x

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Huge congratulations ladies. Enjoy the journey . Tracy x

Njeri said...

This is a fabulous team of talented girls, looking forward to seeing their creations.

Kaz said...

Welcome to the team ladies, I hope you enjoy being here x

Net said...

Looking forward to seeing a new slant on Tando.

Congratulations to you all.

Sheilagh said...

Congratulations to all, especially Gezzy, looking forward to see your crerations, very soon xx

Ginger said...

Congratulations to the new team members, the only one who's work I an familiar with is Caro, So its nice to get some new places to visit.

Sue said...

Congratulations to all the new DT members especially Gez, as she's the only one I know. Look forward to seeing what you all come up with.
Sue x

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and good luck girls..Looking forward to seeing your creations...and to my dear friend Gez, big hugs, well done you! Love the photo :-) S xxxx

Dawn said...

Congratulations to you all, after a little blog hopping to have a sneeky peek at your work I have to add 'well deserved' to you all too. Hope you all have a wonderful time with all the fab Tando goodies to play with, can't wait to see what you all come up with.
P.S - Di, I bet that was flippin hard my lovely, hope you can breathe a bit now.
Hugs x x x x

tracy said...

how exciting.......look forward to seeing new stuff:)

Renate Schenter said...

Congratulations the new Desingteam-Members. I am looking forward to seeing your crerations.
Renate

Claudia said...

Congratulations to the new DT-Members!
Claudia

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Girls, you will have lots of fun creating beautiful things and much more,showing it to us.

Happy creating!

Glückwunsch Caro, ich freue mich total für dich! Zeig der Welt, was du kannst!

*hugs* Wibsche

Unknown said...

Stroke Diesel Engine
Transmission Accessories
Best Exhaust System
Best Exhaust System Cars
Cooling System Work a Car
Car Brake System Works
Hitachi Speed impact Driver
Bosch Orbital Sander
Door Handle fix 5 minutes
Fein Power Tools Review