Thursday 28 June 2012

My little Angel grandson

Hello, my dear Tando friends! Irit is here again and I want to show you my page made for our Fabric challenge. You still have 3 more days to enter the challenge, so go on! Great prizes to win!
And just a reminder: we have a DT call- you have to try if you want to be on our team! You never know what Tando are looking for. Just give it a  try!
And now for my page: I can't help myself from scrapping my adorable grandson Omer and this is another page for his album.
Tando Creative Angel title was just so perfect for out little angel baby. I also added a pair of   wings and then I finally used my chipboard buttons. 2 of them were covered with red fabric and hand cut  around (not easy, but possible), 3 more were glittered.
And some close ups too
I also added a heart button over the wings.
I hope you like this page.
See you next month and we have some   changes  on our blog posts. Every week we are going to show you a specific theme or product or technique and we hope to inspire you a lot.
Irit

No comments: