Sunday 24 July 2011

Tando in Scrapbook and Cards Mags

I was recently asked to do a couple of articles in craft magazines and of course I had to use Tando!

First up is the Coffee break article in the Scrapbook Magazine. This features my 2 kids with a very cute miniature Shetland Pony. I have used Echo Parks Springtime papers and Tando Creative scalloped banner and Butterflies and some bling.



Then I was asked to make cards for Creative Cardmaking using Echo Park's For the Record papers. I also used some Tatty Buttons stamps and Tando Creative Birdcage and Bird, Flower and Journalling blocks.





4 comments:

Carol Plume said...

what gorgeous pieces - congratulations on being published...

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous spread congratulations XOXO Zoe

Karen said...

WOW! these are all fantastic Angela and WHOOOOO! on getting them published :-D xxx

Irit Shalom said...

Congrats dear! Lovely projects as far as I can see here..