Monday 31 January 2011

On the wings of love

If you take a look at the Tando products you'll see lots of lovely items to use for your Valentines Projects....For this piece I've used the heart with wings which comes in the "Valentine Symbols" pack...watch out for my other projects using the rest of the elements.  These packs are great value for money as you can use them for some many projects...

So, here I've used the winged heart:-




and this is the inside...


 I got the idea from Craft Stamper and after making this one will definately be making some more.

For more details see my blog.

TFL xx

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous box card Carol XOXO Zoe

Di said...

This is gorgeous Carol, I love it xx

Irit Shalom said...

Love it very much!

Kaz said...

wow Carol, so much work has gone into this beautiful piece xx