Wednesday 12 January 2011

Home hanger

I finally used the letters from the heart hanger set to make my own  plaque.  If you remember I previously used the hearts for other projects.  I had lots of fun with this ... layering and making flowers and cutting some yummy basicgrey paper.


The letters are covered with some metal that had been put through the script cuttlebug embossing folder.
With the thin metal then adhered to the chipboard I coloured the surface with peeloff marker pens and then sanded it back slightly to expose the silver metal beneath. 


A few paper flowers and a twisted wire hanger and hey presto... another pretty to hang in my living space.

Happy crafting
hugs
Chris xx

5 comments:

Karen said...

This is lovely Chris, I really like the colours & the metal letters x

Angela said...

That is Gorgeous!

Zoechaos said...

Amazing how far one little pack of chippie can go! Gorgeous work XOXO Zoe

Di said...

This is a stunning piece Chris, I love it. xx

Irit Shalom said...

Fantastic project!!Love this distress look so much