Tuesday 14 December 2010

Christmas Stocking

I haven't created many Christmas things this year but when I came across a piece of paper that I had inked, sprayed and splodged (technical term...lol) on some time ago... I just knew it would look great on the Tando Christmas Stocking.


So I got out the modge podge and after glueing the paper on....I wasn't disappointed .


I even managed to bling it up a bit with some shiny gems.... just a little different from the usual red 'n' white stocking and a welcome addition to my Christmas decorations.
Hugs
Chris xx

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

splodge on Chris you rock xx Zoe

Karen said...

WOW, this looks so luxurious! x

Di said...

This is GORGEOUS Chris, what an amazing colour xx

Kaz said...

Oohh that's such a lovely piece, very warm and festive x