Tuesday 12 October 2010

LEAVES & FRAMES!

Hello, its Karen here again & I have been getting bright & funky with some chippie!  I have made up a 5x7inch canvas...


I used a coupleof lovely leaves & 2 of the little frames I designed...





I have used a mixture of Eco Acrylic paint & Dylusions Mica Spray on the canvas & the chipboard.  Then gone over in parts with modge podge & crackle accents.

Thank you for taking a look today.  Don't forget to leave a comment to say that you have been, we love to read them, HUGS XXXX

4 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Love what you have done with the canvas looks wonderful your frame flowers are terrific and soooo useful ummm think I NEED some of these. Great piece Karen.xx Zoe

Gez Butterworth said...

Very pretty canvas..love the colours & those leaves look great :)

Kaz said...

Fab Karen, it's so colourful xxx

Di said...

This is so gorgeous Karen, I LOVE your little frames, they are so cleverly designed xx